Astraline - a partnership for living
We also provide a 24 hour alarm monitoring service, Astraline which is our 24/7 control centre based at head office in Poynton. Astraline became operational in 2000 and its original purpose was to provide a high quality telecare monitoring service to all of our Independent Living customers. Through continuous investment in new technology, Astraline plays a key role in supporting people to live longer and better by enabling them to remain independent.
The service has since evolved and we now provide a number of services to individuals and other housing associations across the UK.
- Monitoring a range of alarms including smoke, inactivity, fall and carbon monoxide sensors as well as mobile devices with location services that help us find you in an emergency
- Welfare check calls
- Personal alarm services for individuals living independently in their own homes
- Alarm systems for vulnerable adults and lone workers
- Support for people living with long term conditions such as dementia, diabetes or experiencing social isolation
- Out of hours emergency repairs services
For more information please visit www.astraline.co.uk