How can residents get involved?
- We want your opinions and views to have an impact on the work we do
- We want to encourage more of you to get involved
- We make it as easy as possible for you to get involved, if you want to!
If you want to know more more email JJHTVoices@jjhousing.co.uk and get involved today!
Working directly with the Audit and Risk committee, the Scrutiny Panel looks in detail at a specific service and makes recommendations for improvement. More information on the Scrutiny Panel can be found here.
Since its launch, the group have held and undertaken successful reviews into the following areas:
- Service charges
- Compliments and Complaints
- Handyperson service
JJHT Voices is the digital way that residents can get involved and have their say without attending meetings. Our aim is to get your views on specific service areas and issues that matter to you. We now have over 100 residents signed up to JJHT Voices and although it’s early days, we want to grow the audience and increase interaction between our residents on the matters that you want to discuss.
We are also keen for you to let us know if you have a particular issue that you want other residents views on, which we can then help facilitate through the Voices network. We want to use technology to help give you a voice.
To sign up all you need to do is email JJHTVoices@jjhousing.co.uk and you will be included in all future communication.
Becoming involved online is an easy way to have your say without attending face-to-face meetings.
Regional Forums are held 3 times a year in each of our three regions, North West, North East and Yorkshire/Derbyshire. The meetings are a chance for you to have your say on key issues and hear from the Johnnie Johnson team on various business and departmental updates.
The Chair and Vice Chair of each Regional Forum are residents, voted in by other residents and will be holding us to account on the actions from each meeting. An action tracker is available to ensure clarity on all stages of work following these meetings. The Chairs and Vice Chairs set and shape the agenda, so the meetings are really based on what you want to discuss and raise, rather than what we think you should be discussing.
The next round of Regional Forum dates are open for any residents to attend - book your place today!
|North West||7th September 2017||1st March 2018|
|North East||21st September 2017||22nd February 2018|
|Yorkshire & Derbyshire||14th September 2017||20th February 2018|
Face to Face Involvement
- Become a Digital Champion and help others to understand the benefits of being online and spend some time showing them how to use and access services
- Editorial Group review publications and our newsletter before they go out. This could be face-to-face or online
- Resident inspectors look at a range of things including voids, ground maintenance and contract cleaning
- Scheme meetings / Resident Associations have been taking place for many years and are very effective
- Complaint Advocate will know the complaints process and be there to help anyone through the process, working with both the complainant and Johnnie Johnson Housing to resolve as quickly and effectively as possible
If you would like to get involved or request further information, get in touch by completeing the form below.