Over the Christmas period, our opening hours and services have changed slightly, but we’re still here to help if you have any problems or concerns with your home. Please check out our full opening hours and services available over the holiday period, below.
- Closes Friday 24 December, 1pm.
- Reopens Tuesday 4 January, 8.30am.
- Open for emergencies and payments from 9am to 3pm, on the 29, 30, and 31 December.
Repairs service inc. emergency repairs
- Normal repairs service, including non-emergency repairs, and follow-ups:
- Closes 24 December, 4.30pm
- Reopens 29 December, 8am
- Closes 31 December, 5pm
- Reopens 4 Jan, 8am.
- Emergency repairs will be unaffected over the Christmas period – we aim to complete emergency* repairs within 24 hours. Call our Out of Hours service on 0345 305 5335 to log an emergency repair.
*Emergency repairs may include fire, flood & serious electrical/gas failure, blocked toilets where premises contain one toilet only, and loss of heating in any properties with elderly residents or children under 12 years old.
Independent living help & support
Your Independent Living Coordinator will continue to make their daily wellbeing calls to you, if you have them. As with previous years, ILCs will not be available during the bank holidays. Further details of Christmas and New Year cover are available on your property noticeboard.
24-hour emergency lifeline services
Our 24-hour emergency lifeline service from Astraline is available throughout the Christmas period, supporting residents no matter what.
Due to the bank holidays and festive period, your estate services will be temporarily impacted. Details of the temporary rota for your property can be found on your communal noticeboard. Usual service will resume in the New Year.