Director of Customer Experience and Digital Innovation
Steve joined Johnnie Johnson Housing in May 2020 and has over 17 years of experience delivering transformation across multiple sectors, focused primarily on technology, digitalisation, and improving customer experience.
Since joining Johnnie Johnson Housing, Steve has overseen a number of significant changes and improvements, managed by his CX and Digital Innovation directorate. Some notable initiatives include:
- Making hybrid working a permanent feature at Johnnie. Johnson Housing with the introduction of a new Innovation Hub.
- Delivering a new website, portal, mobile app and Choice Based Letting platform for our customers.
- Overseen our Customer First Programme, which will transform and modernise our service offer to customers, through improvements to systems, processes, skills and services.
The Customer First Programme remains a passion and focus for Steve and continues to be a firm priority for Johnnie Johnson Housing.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creation and management of the ICT, Data and Digital strategy.
- Overseeing the Customer Experience Strategy.
- Delivery of our IT & Digital Transformation development roadmap.
- Creating an IT and transformation centre of excellence, including customer experience design, digital engagement and continuous improvement, communications and marketing, Project Management Office and ICT, Data and Insight.
- Inspiring and influencing colleagues on the art of the possible.
- Project management planning, finance and risk management, as well as governance and control.
- Lean and continuous improvement methodologies.
- ICT service and data management.
- Oversight of brand, internal communications and marketing activity.