Communal Christmas Tree Competition
Terms and conditions
- All entries into the ‘Communal Christmas Tree’ competition will be taken as acceptance of all terms and conditions on the following webpage: Competitions.
- The winner will receive an Afternoon tea for the residents at their property, up to the value of £150.00
- Winners will be notified on the 21 December.
- Pictures entered into this competition will be shared on our social media pages, website and local press.
- This competition is open to Johnnie Johnson Housing residents in our Independent Living properties.
- Christmas trees need to be decorated, using the decorations provided by Johnnie Johnson Housing, as part of our fire safety regulations. These are in place for the protection of all residents.