We want to make sure everyone, regardless of age, ability or technology, can use our websites.
If you have any problems, or we’re not meeting your accessibility needs, please get in touch so we can put it right. Our website code is compliant with W3C (World Wide Web Consortium) standards for HTML and CSS.
We follow industry best practices to meet or exceed the AA standards. These are set out in the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 Some accessibility features our websites include are:
- The ability to resize text
- Strong colour contrast
- Page layouts resize and respond to the size of your browser window
- Optimised content for screen readers and keyboard navigation
- Headings are used correctly
- Labelled form fields follow a logical order
- ARIA tags used to identify elements of the page
- Images use alternative text