- The local authority is responsible for many roads and footpaths, this includes several of our developments. These are commonly referred to as “adopted” areas.
- We have installed grit bins in all our non-adopted estates.
- These grit bins have recently been replenished with grit.
- We do not carry out any gritting on a reactive basis, i.e. at the request of residents
- We do not grit on a preventative basis, i.e. in anticipation of snow/frost
- Residents can use the grit provided to grit their own paths and common footpaths around their homes, if they wish and at their own risk.
- If the handyperson is at your property and grit is required, this will be completed as part of the handyperson task.
- We will endeavour to ensure that there is an adequate supply of grit but do not provide a grit spreading service.
- Please let us know if the grit bin in your area needs to be refilled as the Winter season progresses, and we will arrange this.
Check and refill grit bins
Please let us know if the grit bin in your area needs filled again as the Winter season progresses, and we will arrange to have this done.Get in touch
Something is not right?
If something is not right, you can report it below 24/7 or call us and press one to connect to our responsive repairs service.Contact us online Call us Find out our opening hours during the festive season