Sign up to be a Complaints Advocate!
Following a Scrutiny Panel review of complaints; Johnnie Johnson has introduced a Complaints Advocate service to support our customers during the complaints process.
A Complaint Advocate is a customer who has been trained in the Trust’s policies and procedures in order to help and assist you through the complaints process. An advocate is someone who publicly supports or recommends a particular cause or policy or a person who puts a case forward on someone else’s behalf.
The advocate role will involve:
- Speaking to the complainant to find out what they think and want
- Explaining things to the complainant so they can make informed choices
- Attending meetings with the complainant when they meet with Johnnie Johnson Housing
- Speaking up for the complainant
- Getting information to the complainant so they know all the options open to them