AND SO THE ADVENTURE CONTINUES...
Welcoming you and your family to your new Johnnie Johnson Home
Layden Drive is a wonderful opportunity to purchase your new home through modern shared ownership.
We are pleased to offer eight, exceptional two bedroom bungalows for independent living, for over 55s.
A contemporary home with open plan living areas and stunning rear views. 'The Layden' is versatile, allowing you access to everything on one level, without compromising on space or style.
Property Features Include:
- Open plan living-kitchen areas
- Bosch oven and hob
- Lamona fridge freezer
- Thermostatically-controlled Mira showers
- Level access showers
- Energy efficient ‘A’ rated boilers
- Double glazing
- Sun tubes to maximise natural light
- SUDS sustainable drainage
- Secure by Design measures
- Rear gardens with turf and paved areas
- Off street parking
In addition the added benefit of having access to Astraline, our 24/7 assistive technology service. Ensuring help is at hand should you ever need it.
Let’s get you on the move!
We’ve made it easy for you to access everything you need to help you decide whether a Johnnie Johnson home is the right move for you!
Get started now: complete the shared ownership application form on the Help to Buy website. Visit www.helptobuyneyh.co.uk/apply to start your application today!
Want to know more!
Below you gain access to our Sales Information Pack
- Layden Drive Brochure [pdf] 841KB
- Layden Drive Pricing List [pdf] 30KB
- Layden Drive Astraline information [pdf] 781KB
* We use the information you give us to record your interest in one of our properties and assess your suitability. You will be advised of any restrictions in suitability, i.e. you are over the age of 55 during your initial enquiry request. If you have any questions, or if you need help progressing your interest, we are happy to help. Just call us on 0345 305 5335.
Information provided by you on this form will be stored on Johnnie Johnson Housing computer systems and used for the sole purposes of recording your interest in one of our properties. If you have agreed to be added onto our communications list, you will also be contacted if there are any future properties available in your area. If as a result of your initial enquiry, you become a resident, any information given will be stored against your rent account. Our obligations as a landlord give us a legal basis to request and process all of the information you provide. It is required in order to assess your housing need, safeguard you and others, meet our regulatory requirements and comply with UK law