Viewing one of our homes
If you are fit and well, it’s your choice whether you would like to view a property.
We have adapted our viewing process to allow you to view a property and ask any questions without physically attending the property. During this time we would encourage this as our preferred option. As part of this virtual process we will:
- Send you information on the property and location via email – this will include information on room sizes and property features
- Send photographs of the property, which will include all internal rooms and external surroundings
- Contact you to run through any questions or queries you may have
- Send you information on the next stage of the process
If you prefer to view the property in person, the following steps will be taken to ensure your safety and the safety of our colleagues. Please be aware that all our colleagues are provided with personal protective equipment (PPE) and will be wearing masks and gloves at all times.
1. Prior to the viewing, we will arrange an appointment with you and you will be asked the three screening questions
2. When you arrive at the property you will need to phone a member of our team to let them know you have arrived
3. The property will be open for you to view and you will be expected to sanitise your hands before entering. There will be sanitiser available
4. Once you have viewed the property you will be expected to sanitise your hands before leaving, using the facilities available within the property
5. When you have left the property the member of our team will phone you. They will then be able to answer any questions or queries that you may have and provide advice on the next stage of the process.